Friday 17 February 2012

Movie: Love Failure


Love failure...:):):)

Woooooooooooow....:):) Whatttteeeyyy movie..:):)
I totally enjoyed.. I don’t know when was the last time I enjoyed a movie like this. :)
Its pure entertainment! No Melodrama and no rona dhona. Pure entertainment!

Siddharth's acting is so cute and natural like always. After three disappointing movies, Siddarth is AMZAING in this movie. The female lead (Amala Paul) also looks very natural. All through the move sid keeps total contact with the crowd..



The music is so apt cheers to Thaman! Thank you soooooo much Balaji Mohan for such an amazing movie. J Totally an appreciable movie. *applause* :):)

Oooopppsss I know its been long I blogged! I’m so sorry I was not in town but gotta update a lot.
But I couldn’t resist myself from not letting everyone know how awesome the movie is.

M sooooo active and sooooo hyper after the movie..:)

A few dialogues go this way: I’m doing English translations of it though..
·                     Love or hate no one can do it like women...:P  True..:)
·                     Girls are happy as long as we tell them what they want, but what they want ..??? :P
·                     Girls are like paintings you see them from anywhere looks like they are seeing you..:P
·                     I lovee the song paravthiiiiiiiiii parvathiiiiiiiiiii nenu love failure..:)

In and out I totally appreciate the Cast and Crew...:) I thoroughly enjoyed the movie..:):)

P.s- Must watch..:)

6 comments:

  1. Look at how you're excited..hehe:) I didn't expect the movie to be soo good :) Oh..I missed it on the first day. Now I will watch it for sure Ankit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Harsha - Yeaaah ..:P Please doooo watch it .:) m Waiting for ur review..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ankitha.
    WoW! I can really feel your excitement over this movie. I haven't seen it, but I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    Thanks for sharing & visiting. Always nice to see your smiling face.
    Have a great week ahead!

    A Cheerful Glance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Andy..:):)
      How u been..
      Oooh its a telugu movie believe me its amazing..:):)
      I wrote dis blog in 7mins..:) :)
      Thanku for always coming down n commenting ..:):) thanx a ton..
      :) :) :)
      Ur post " A Cheerful glance " very nice..:)

      Delete
  4. Hmmm...sounds interesting :) Especially the 'no melodrama' part :) I will try to catch it here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey siddhartha :) :) :)
      Yeaaa u shud watch.:)
      thank you so much for ur visit n comment..:)

      Delete